You’re in control
When you’re in control of your finances you feel more relaxed. Knowing that you have things sorted and that your money is working for you can be a real comfort. If you don’t feel in control this can cause stress and anxiety, which is no good. Maxxia has a range of online services available that will put you in control and feeling good about your salary packaging!
If you have a Maxxia Wallet, or you submit claims online, the Maxxia app can help provide all the information and functionality you need. Linked directly to your Wallet account, it allows instant access to your information and claims with these great features:
- Real time Wallet balances – Live account information for both Living Expenses and Meal Entertainment.
- Transaction information at a glance – Know more about your Wallet with detailed transaction information.
- Keep on track – Stay on top of your daily expenses, with all the details you need to help you track spending.
- Claim anywhere, anytime – Claim quickly and easily using built-in camera functionality for simple, on-the-go claiming.
Maxxia Online is another excellent way to manage your salary packaging account and personal details. Simply log in and you can access these helpful online tools any time:
- Update your personal information – Change your address, employment information and more.
- Update Bank Details – You would be surprised how often customers need to update their bank account information. It’s now all available online. Convenient, secure and ready to use 24/7.
- Transactions – Review your account whenever you like, check on payments and get the full rundown on your account.
- Claim status page – You can now check the status of your claims online at any time. The claims status page will show you when you claimed, how much we paid, how much is left and if you need to send another!
Now is a really great time to take a look at your overall account and make sure everything is in tiptop shape for the end of FBT year (31 March). It’s easy, you can register for Maxxia Online here and get the Maxxia app from the App store and Google Play.
The information about the Maxxia Wallet is general in nature and does not take into account your personal objectives, needs and circumstances. You should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your personal circumstances and consider the Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision. *Subject to applicable cap restrictions.
The Maxxia Wallet is issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240984 ACL 240984. Maxxia Pty Ltd (Maxxia) acts as authorised representative of EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532, AFSL 404131 as distributor of the Maxxia Wallet. For more information about the card please read the Product Disclosure Statement.
This website contains general information and doesn't take your personal circumstances into account. Seek professional independent advice before making a decision.