Fully maintained vs self-managed lease
You have a choice of the type of lease that suits your needs – either a fully maintained or a self-managed novated lease.
FULLY MAINTAINED LEASE
With a fully maintained lease, Maxxia can help you source a new or used car of your choice at a competitive price using their vast purchasing power. Maxxia can also tailor a budget for you that includes your lease repayments and car running costs. This means you don’t have to budget separately for fuel, registration, roadside assistance, insurance and other running costs throughout the year because it’s included in one easy payment drawn from your salary each pay. And you can adjust this budget at any time to meet your change in driving habits.
|Maxxia’s experienced consultants arrange your finance and insurance, and prepare all of the necessary documents.||P||X|
|Sourcing the right car for you – that suits your budget and lifestyle.||P||X|
|Access to Maxxia’s Australia-wide dealer network||P||X|
|Maxxia negotiates a competitive price on your behalf||P||X|
|No deposit required for purchase of vehicle.||P||X|
Lease Payments and Budgeting
|Maxxia can arrange your comprehensive insurance and ongoing renewals||P||X|
|Direct claiming for payment directly from your balance to the service provider||P||X|
|Maxxia’s dedicated team prepare a comprehensive budget to assist you in managing your annual expenses which includes lease payments and running expenses.||P||X|
Maintenance Management Program
|Helps you avoid paying for things you don’t need – with access to a team of qualified mechanics who will check that the maintenance service provider only undertakes repairs that are required and abide by the car manufacturers’ guidelines. Any major repairs that do not fall within standard servicing structures are immediately referred to you for approval.||P||X|
Maxxia Online with MyCar Processing
|Maxxia Online account with 24 hour access to your fully maintained balances and account information||P||X|
|Access to the Maxxia app, with all claims processed by our dedicated Maxxia MyCar team – submit your claims quickly and easily, anywhere, anytime.||P||X|
|The choice of three convenient fuel cards - Caltex, BP or Shell.||P||X|
Other benefits of a full maintained lease include:
- no GST on cars purchased through a dealership
- fast finance application processing
- packaging a new, second-hand or even your existing car
- a choice of fuel cards – Caltex, BP and Shell
- flexibility: Maxxia can negotiate a great deal on a car of your choice using a preferred dealer network, or you can source the car through your own dealer
- discounts on tyres
- competitive car insurance options, including comprehensive, third party, gap and lease protection – or you can choose your own
- regular servicing from a preferred service network, or choose your own repairer and claim the costs back from Maxxia
- your car repair invoices pre-authorised by Maxxia’s maintenance team to help ensure you don’t pay for things you don’t need
- a dedicated consultant to guide you through the process
We offer, as Authorised Representative of various insurers, a range of insurances to keep you and your car covered. From accident damage and write-off, to loss of income and lease pay-out, we can help you find cover for an unexpected event. To find out more about our options and details of insurers, visit maxxia.com.au/insurance.
SELF-MANAGED NOVATED LEASE
With a self-managed lease, you take full control of the day-to-day management of your lease – from organising your own finance and insurance, to setting your own budget to pay for the lease repayments and running costs (which you will need to pay and have reimbursed when sufficient funds are available in your account).