Maxxia is Australia’s largest employee benefits provider and part of the ASX-listed McMillan Shakespeare Group, which pioneered the way for salary packaging in Australia in 1988.
With expertise in taxation, compliance, legal and marketing, we’re all about empowering our customers to do more with their money – delivering real work and lifestyle benefits.
The following values guide our actions, decisions and behaviours:
- Going above and beyond for our customers
- Working better together
- Making every opportunity - big or small - count
With 800 staff and a nationwide presence, we have long-standing client relationships across a range of industries including Federal and State Governments, major health groups, charitable organisations and private corporations. We are the sole provider of salary packaging services for the Government of South Australia. Our sister company, RemServ, services much of the Queensland Government.
If you'd like more information on McMillan Shakespeare, visit the McMillan Shakespeare Group website.
Supporting the community
As part of the McMillan Shakespeare group, Maxxia has a proud history of providing workplace benefit programs to not-for-profit (NFP), government and community service organisations across Australia.
We also participate in a range of activities and events to support the work of our clients and their people, including involvement in reward, recognition and development programs for staff, as well as fundraisers, family days, annual balls, conferences and sponsorship of local teams and events, such as:
- Australian Red Cross - Warrior Dash
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute - Foxtel Lap and family days
- St Vincent's - CEO Sleepout
- Royal Flying Doctors Service (RFDS) - Annual RFDS Ball and Quentin Broad Golf Day (Rio Tinto event)
- South Australia Police - SA Hounds
- St John of God - annual staff ball
- Amana Living - Annual staff ball
- WA Police Football team - the Hogs
Throughout the year, our staff take part in a number of events to help raise much-needed funds for charities. These include:
- Cancer Council - Biggest Morning Tea
- SIDS and Kids - Red Nose Day
- RSPCA - Million Paws Walk and Cupcake Day
- Victorian AIDS Council / Gay Men's Health Centre - World AIDS Day
- Beyond Northside Mission Trip to Madagascar Bays
- National Breast Cancer Foundation - Pink Ribbon Day
- Leukaemia Foundation - World's Greatest Shave and Light the Night Walk
- Starlight Foundation
We also participate in Earth Hour in our Brisbane, Melbourne and North Ryde offices.
Level 19/360 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Locked bag 18, Collins Street East
Melbourne, VIC 8003
1300 123 123