Your Maxxia Wallet and the end of FBT year
The Maxxia Wallet is not only one of our most popular benefits, it’s also one of the simplest to use when getting organised for the end of FBT year (EOFBTY).
So, with the EOFBTY (31 March) on its way, let’s look at what you need to do (and know), to make your EOFBTY easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy.
Things to know
Payments to your Maxxia Wallet will finish one pay early
Your Maxxia Wallet/Living Expense Card annual budget is spread over one less pay each FBT year, so no Maxxia Wallet payment will be made from your last pay in March.
This is to provide you with extra time to spend your remaining balance before the end of the FBT year.
Your cap limit has not changed; it's the same annual budget, over one less pay.
Takeaway with the Maxxia Wallet will end 31 March 2021
Maxxia worked closely with the ATO during the early days of the pandemic and this FBT year the ATO has allowed some takeaway and home-delivered meals for our Meal Entertainment customers.
This functionality will cease as of 31 March 2021, after this date you will no longer be able to use your Maxxia Wallet for takeaway/delivery, here’s a reminder about the update:
- The change is in effect for this FBT year only, 1 April 2020 – 31 March 2021.
- It’s important to note that this does not change the places at which the Meal Entertainment card can be used. The new provisions will allow takeaway and home-delivered meals to be purchased from restaurants that would normally accept your Meal Entertainment card, if you were able to dine in.
- This includes some meals ordered through delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Menulog and Uber Eats, where they deliver for the permitted restaurants.
- Simply use your Maxxia Wallet card when paying or claim the expense via the Maxxia app.
Things to do
Spend, spend, spend!
Reduce your cap balance to zero by 31 March 2021 to get the most out of your money this FBT year.
Do: Remember to use your Maxxia Wallet! And if you’re running out of ideas, did you know you could use your salary packaging to buy a gift voucher? This will help clear the balance on your Wallet, but you can use the voucher at a later date.
Don’t: Leave it until the last minute to spend your balance!
If you have any unspent funds remaining on your Maxxia Wallet at midnight 31 March 2021, you will not lose this money.
The balance simply rolls over for you to spend in the new FBT year, which begins on Thursday 1 April 2021. However, these funds will form part of your new cap.
Get the Maxxia app
The Maxxia app allows you to quickly and easily check all your balance and account information in the one place. You can update personal details and bank accounts, track your Maxxia Wallet spending with ease and claim wherever you are, whenever you like.
Download it today from this page.
Contacting Maxxia during the EOFBTY
While we do our absolute best, EOFBTY can mean extended call-wait times. Read the below tips for keeping in touch with us during this time and visit maxxia.com.au/fbt-year-end for more information.
- Use the Maxxia app and Maxxia Online to lodge and check the status of your claims, view balances, send enquiries, make amendments or update bank account and personal details.
- Use our LiveChat function whenever possible, simply go to Maxxia.com.au and click on Maxx, the bearded virtual assistant at the bottom right of the screen.
- When emailing Maxxia, please ensure your email includes three points of ID in the email body; e.g. Employer, Full Name, DOB.
- Stay connected with us via our Facebook page, check your inbox and our website for further updates.
The information about the Maxxia Wallet is general in nature and does not take into account your personal objectives, needs and circumstances. You should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your personal circumstances and consider the Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision. *Subject to applicable cap restrictions.
The Maxxia Wallet is issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240984 ACL 240984. Maxxia Pty Ltd (Maxxia) acts as authorised representative of EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532, AFSL 404131 as distributor of the Maxxia Wallet. For more information about the card please read the Product Disclosure Statement.
This website contains general information and doesn't take your personal circumstances into account. Seek professional independent advice before making a decision.