No matter how careful you might be on the road, accidents can still occur. We offer reliable, competitive car insurance, so you and your loved ones can travel with confidence.
Why choose car insurance through Maxxia underwritten by Allianz?
Cover your vehicle with an excellent range of features that Maxxia can offer to suit your budget and needs.
Our car insurance offers;
- Comprehensive policies purchased online, receive up to 10% off*
- Name the drivers of your car
- Option to increase your excess
- Comprehensive, Third Party Property Damage and Third Party Property Damage Fire and Theft covers available.
- Up to $1000 cover for personal effects.
- Guarantee on the workmanship of repairs we authorise for as long as you own the car.
- A range of car insurance options including rental car and the removal of the basic excess for windscreen and glass damage.
- Access to a quick and easy claims process.
Ready to find out more?
Minimum premiums may apply
Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements. Discounts are available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
Car Insurance discounts
The online discount does not apply to Third Party Fire & Theft policies and Third Party Property Damage policies. Safe Driver Discount applies to new comprehensive Motor Insurance policies only and does not apply to Third Party Fire & Thef t and Third Party Property Damage policies. To be eligible for a safe driver discount; the ratable driver must be aged 30 years or over; the insured (owner) must have held a maximum no claim bonus for the last five consecutive years; and all other nominated drivers must have had no at fault claims for the last five years.
Disclaimer: Maxxia Pty Ltd (ABN 39 082 449 036; AR No. 278683) arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (ABN 15 000 122 850; AFSL No. 234708). We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or need. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.