1. General: The “Promoter” is Maxxia Pty Ltd (Maxxia) (ABN 39 082 449 036) of Level 21/360 Elizabeth Street Melbourne, Victoria 3000. Telephone 1300 123 123 and Remuneration Services (Qld) Pty Ltd (RemServ) (ABN 46 093 173 089 ) of Level 17/69 Ann Street Brisbane, Queensland 4000. All entries are the property of Maxxia and RemServ and will not be returned.
2. Terms and Conditions prevail: Information on eligibility, how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions (Terms). If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and anything else that refers to this promotion, these Terms will prevail.
3. Deemed acceptance: Participation in this Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
4. Eligibility: This Promotion is only available to Australian residents aged 18 years or over, being people who reside in Australia and are Australian citizens, the holders of a permanent visa, or are Protected Special Category Visa Holders (Residency Requirement). Entry is open to all delegates who attend the 2023 HFMA National Conference between Thursday 26th October 2023 and Friday 27th October 2023 who meet the Residency Requirement. To enter visit the Maxxia and RemServ exhibition stand as part of the 2023 HFMA National Conference and submit your details by scanning the QR code displayed at the Maxxia and RemServ stand (Entrant). Entrant must be a delegate at the 2023 HFMA National Conference at the time of entry or entry will be deemed invalid.
5. Ineligible persons: Employees and directors of the Promoter and their immediate family members, suppliers, associated companies and agencies associated with the Promoter are ineligible to enter this Promotion. An “immediate family member” includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion Period: The Promotion commences at 7:00am AEDT on 26 October 2023 and ends at 5:00pm AEDT on 27 October 2023 (Promotional Period).
7. Draw date: The draw will take place at 11:00am on 31 October 2023.
8. Multiple entries: Only one entry per Entrant is permitted. Multiple entries are strictly prohibited. Further entries by an Entrant will be deemed invalid.
9. Game of chance: This Promotion is a game of chance, and subject otherwise to these Terms, skill plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry will not be individually judged. The winner will be randomly decided using an approved Electronic Drawing System from an external provider and a Certificate of Compliance will also be obtained.
10. Notification: The winning Entrant will be notified by email on Wednesday 1 November 2023. Prizes will be sent to the winner via email. It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to notify the Promoter if the Entrant's personal details change prior to this time via email ([email protected]).
11. Prize: The prize is one (1) Prezzee eGift card/voucher valued at $200.00. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash (Prize).
12. Unclaimed prize: The winning Entrant has 3 months from the date of the draw to claim their Prize. If despite our reasonable efforts, the winning Entrant is not contactable (or does not provide a valid email address), then a redraw should occur, however a redraw will only be conducted after 3 months of the initial draw.
13. Publicity: Unless otherwise notified to the Promotor in writing, Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including a photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
14. Reservation of rights: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant (including without limitation the winner) who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms, who tampers with the entry process and/or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, improper, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. If the winner is disqualified in accordance with this clause they will forfeit the Prize in whole. The Promoter will not under any circumstances be liable to such persons for any loss, damage, cost, expense or other amount arising from or in connection with such disqualification. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Legal: Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
17. Exclusion of liability: Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including in negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; (e) taking and/or use of the prize; or (f) the Promotion.
18. Legal requirements: As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. Entrant Warranty: By entering the Promotion, the Entrant warrants that they are the person set out in the entry, that all details submitted are true and correct, that the Entrant's entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights (including copyright) of any third party, and that the Entrant meets the Residency Requirements in accordance with these Terms. Any entry that is made by a third party on behalf of an Entrant will be invalid. The Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold the Promoter harmless against any loss, damage, claim and/or liability which the Promoter suffers or incurs in connection with the Entrant's breach of these Terms and/or the Entrant's entry into the Promotion.
21. Collection of Personal Information: The Promoter collects Personal Information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for the above purposes, disclose such Personal Information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information and the Entrant consents to the Promoter using its Personal Information as outlined in these Terms. Personal Information may be used for marketing purposes in the future. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter in writing.