Live spend and save smarter with the Maxxia Wallet smartcard
Stay in control of your everyday expenses with the Maxxia Wallet card
The Maxxia Wallet is a tap-and-go smart card that allows you instant access to a range of everyday salary packaging benefits, giving you with the ease and flexibility of spending your pre-tax money when and where you want. To find out more, go to live.maxxia.com.au
What can I package?
You could be eligible to salary package the following everyday expenses:
- Child care (non-employer owned and in-house/employer-provided)
- HECS/HELP repayments
- Insurance Premiums (including life, home/contents, health, car, home, disability and income protection)
- School tuition fees (private or public schools)
- Trauma Life Insurance (for yourself, your spouse and/or your dependents)*
* For those life insurance premiums that contain an investment component, the policy must contain a life insurance component and the investment component of the premium must be bona fide directed towards a long-term investment strategy.
Who can package this?
You could be entitled to the Maxxia Wallet if you work for a:
- rebatable employers
- charity or other not-for-profit organisation
- public or private not-for-profit hospital
... and your employer offers this as part of your workplace benefits program. Contact your employer to find out if this benefit is available to you.
Watch our video to discover more benefits and also learn about our Everyday Savings Program:
- Real-time updates on card balance and account information
- Management of both salary packaging benefits through the one smart card
- The latest Visa payWave technology
- Real savings on everyday products and services through the Everyday Savings Program
Things you need to know: The above information is not intended to constitute taxation or financial product advice. Your benefits and savings will vary depending on your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend you obtain independent financial advice before making any financial decisions.
Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions apply. All salary packaging proposals are subject to the requirements of your employer. Administration fees will apply. The actual administration fee that applies to you may vary depending on your employer. ITCs (refund of GST) are excluded. Maxxia may pay and receive commission or rebates in connection with some services and products it provides or arranges to be provided by third parties.