Got a HECS/HELP debt?
You could still salary package and save.
If you work for a public health, charitable or not-for-profit organisation and have a HECS/HELP debt, salary packaging could benefit you in three ways
- Your HECS/HELP debt could be paid off with money that would otherwise be paid to the ATO as tax
- You could pay off your HECS/HELP debt faster
- PLUS, you could enjoy extra disposable income every year
Already salary packaging with a HECS/HELP debt?
To find out more on how to adjust your HECS/HELP repayments please contact your payroll department or try using our HECS/HELP calculator.
You can also check out our FAQ
Ready to get started?
- Call us on 1300 123 123 and we can answer your questions - or set you up immediately.
- Complete our Get a quote form and we can send you more information or call you to set up your account when convenient.
Things you need to know: The above information is not intended to constitute taxation or financial product advice. Your benefits and savings will vary depending on your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend you obtain independent financial advice before making any financial decisions.
Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions apply. All salary packaging proposals are subject to the requirements of your employer. An average administration fee of $220 is included in the example. The actual administration fee that applies to you may vary depending on your employer. ITCs (refund on GST) are excluded. Maxxia may pay and receive commission or rebates in connection with some services and products it provides or arranges to be provided by third parties. Maxxia Pty Ltd ABN 39 082 449 036 Authorised Representative (No. 278683) of McMillan Shakespeare Limited (AFSL No. 299054).